Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cyri's 1 year portraits

Finally done! I have become such a slacker....such the stereotype. You know how they say with every child you become less vigilant about taking pics and so the last kids end up with none. That would be me. I made sure with Trinity rain or shine we would get her 6 month pictures taken and we did! Being the naive mom that I was, I vowed to myself that I would make sure to get every child's portraits on time. Well, Anaiya didn't get hers till she was 11 months and then I finally took Cyri in last week and she is almost 15 months! It's not like my kids care, it's just me feeling guilty for dropping the ball....again. She only smiled for the first picture then the rest were caught right before or after she was crying. The photographer was good. I scanned them so the quality is not great, sorry.
the constipated look...
hmmm...to cry or not to cry...
what's this??? can I eat it???
ooooh...something bright and shiny.

1 comment:

  1. Love these pics of Cyri! She is so cute in them. Thanks for the reminder. I need to get some of my girls too.

    ReplyDelete