Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Andrew and his roommate

Here's the latest picture Andrew sent me from his Iphone. He doesn't think too "highly" (no pun intended) of the guy cause I guess he acts pretty spoiled. Apparently he's been bumming rides from Andrew to run errands for himself alot and so when Andrew told him he couldn't go cause it wasn't convinent the guy's like, "Oh, what you don't like me anymore!" and he was serious. He's also quite the butt-kisser of the company and is always running to command and telling on people. Everyone has had their share of telling this guy off except for Andrew, which is impressive, I guess cause he has to room with the guy and doesn't want to make things more awkward. Even with 2 jobs and 3 kids I can't say I'd rather be him. It sounds like H-E-double hockey sticks to me! Sorry babe!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, poor Andrew. That stinks to have someone you don't really care for much, as your roommate. Doesn't surprise me though that he's taken the high road and remained quiet about it. Sounds like Andrew... What a good guy!

    ReplyDelete