Sunday, October 11, 2009

Chinese Sunday Attire

When Andrew was in China earlier this year he bought the girls some really pretty dresses but they haven't gotten a chance to model them until now. My only question is...why are the slits on these dresses always so high??? I hate that cause then it makes it so immodest unless they wear ugly shorts underneath! Arrgg.

We did not have a happy Cyri. Even when she is being brat-ie she's so cute! My sweet mother in law and good friends have said I'm not in enough pictures so here is me, #2. I always feel like I ruin the picture and hardly am ever happy with the way I look but my mother in law had a good point...she devoted herself to the kids 24/7 but since she was never in any of the pictures it seems like she wasn't even there! So, here's my official beginning to being "here". Thank you friends and family who have loved me enough to complain about not seeing my chubby cheeks! Love and miss you all.

4 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! I wish I looked as young as you. I just look chubby and tired in my pictures, so I understand the not wanting to be in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May, you are gorgeous!!! I have always thought that. Your hair looks awesome!!! What cute girls you have! The dresses are beautiful. Next time he goes it is my turn to get dresses for my girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you talking about??? Chubby cheeks? That is plain ridiculous, May! You are so beautiful and your mother in law is right... you need to be in more pictures. Love these pics. The dresses are adorable and you're right about the slits. I don't know why they make them like that. Thanks for sharing these with us. Love you all and miss you guys...

    ReplyDelete