Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Summer Soccer Camp

The summer officially ended with soccor and swim camp. I didn't get pics of the girls at swim camp cause it was while I was working and my mom had to take them but soccor camp was fun. I was able to attend the last day where they had fun tournaments and got to show off some games and skills they had learned. The coach said this was the hottest soccor camp ever cause the class took place in the blazing hot sun from 11am -1pm in the afternoon. Tempatures where over 100 degrees! Trinity showed amazing sportsmanship and was chosen cutest on the team. Anaiya on the other hand didn't enjoy it so much. Anaiya just does not have a competitive bone in her body. As soon as someone was beating her or running faster than her she would just stop and shut down. We had to bribe her with Chuck-e-cheese so she would go the last day with promises of participating.


Cyri and I were so hot sitting in the sun watching the games.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how hot it gets there. I don't know how you stand it. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete