Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Calloway Gardens

"The water looks green" you say? Why yes, you are correct, it's not just a weird reflection. This gross green lake is about as close as it comes to beaches here in GA so we bite the bullet and went. Unfortunately after swimming and swallowing all the grossness, we spent the entire next week being sick. The girls missed two days of school in their first week because everyone was suffering from flu like symptoms and coughing up tons of nastiness. Through deductive reasoning I concluded it was the lake water because my mom was the only one who didn't dunk her head in the water and she wasn't sick at all. If it was just something going around then I think she would have been the first to get sick since she sleeps with the kids. Andrew, myself and Trinity were swimming alot and ended up drinking half the lake and thus we were the sickest. Yes, I Perry Mason-ed the situation. Got some nice family pics though!




1 comment:

  1. I got the heebeegee I think what I just touched might have been poo shutter when I read this post.

    ReplyDelete