Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Introducing Lt. Wheeler!!

It's official, Andrew has gradutated OCS and is now a Lietenant. Our Bishop, Andy Anderson, from Hawaii drove 8 hours to be there and pin him. That was so kind of him and we trully appreciate the Anderson's friendship and support. I feel bad that we couldn't be there but we are very proud of our soilder and miss him very much.
He's got the ID card to prove it too!!! Looking very dashing with a few other gradutates at the formal. I feel really bad that I couldn't be there, I already suck as an officier's wife. I will do better once we are able to be in at least the same state.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Lt. Wheeler! How very cool. Nice to see Bishop Anderson too, what a good guy to drive all that way. Best of luck to you Andrew. And May, you are an AWESOME wife!

    ReplyDelete