Sunday, November 1, 2009

I hope they grow back

I thought I had made myself clear when I told my girls to never cut their hair with scissors, apparently I wasn't clear enough and Anaiya thought eyelashes were the exception. I find her Sunday morning with 3/4 of her right eyelashes gone! The pictures don't even do the damage any justice. She must have closed her eyes when doing it cause most of the top and bottom lashes are gone and cut the same. After half an hour of crying and getting the stink eye from me she asked me if I was still mad at her. Of course I tell her I am, then she goes on to say, "Mommy, to-maw-woe you will love me again cause that's what mommies do." and MY HEART MELTS and I can't follow through on all my threats of locking her in time out forever! Then I call Andrew thinking, for some reason, that I might get some consouling and he just goes, "well, you gonna cut off the other side so it matches?" UH, NO! Such a guy response. I don't even know if eyelashes grow back!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word. I would have freaked out. Having scissors that close to your eyes... Awww! Hope they grow back soon :) And, yes, Andrew's response was such a typical guy response!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they do! Mine fall out and break off about once a month (not all at once, just a few here and there) and then they grow in within about a week and a half. Soon you won't even be able to tell! She's too adorable to be mad at for too long. :D

    ReplyDelete