Monday, September 7, 2009

Cyri visiting Grandma Her at the hospital

My mom was in the hospital for 11 days and half of that time she was in the ICU where no one under 12 yrs was allowed in so she was missing her grand babies alot. This night we took Cyri with us to deliver her dinner and when she found out Cyri was outside in the waiting room but couldn't come in she was so sad. It broke my heart so I convinced the nurse on duty to get her an oxygen tank and let us take her for a walk. I told the nurse I thought it would do her heart some good to see her grand baby for a little bit. When the double doors opened and Cyri saw grandma she let out a huge scream and ran towards my mom. Her little legs couldn't get her there fast enough. Sure enough the next day they said grandma's heart was a little better and she was released from the ICU!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment