Thursday, June 24, 2010

A new purpose for the iphone

*Warning* The content you are about to see may not be suitable for all ages. Viewers discretion is advised. Ok, just kidding but it is pretty funny.

We need to explain this one so here it is. After I finished one of my work calls I notice that I hear daddy's voice, Cyri's giggling and a little cartoon coming from the bathroom. I proceed with caution, a little worried of what I might find and my worst fears were confirmed. Cyri has honed in on her survival skills and figured out when and where daddy's weakest and immobile moment is and was taking full advantage. What child must be so deprived of attention that she would subject herself to these conditions for a little one on one me time? She just climbed up and plombed herself down and daddy was left with no choice but to entertain her while taking care of biz. I think he might have kicked her out if I wasn't working but he was afraid she'd throw a fit and scream and my clients would hear it over the phone. If this doesn't win Andrew the "most dedicated" father of the year award...I don't know what will. Bless your heart babe, I love you. Happy be-lated father's day.

P.S. and to all those wives out there- go ahead and get him that iphone he's been begging for. You never know when it will come in handy.

1 comment: