Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Young Women in Excellence

Tonight the twins had their last and final Young Women in Excellence dinner and they did great!!! The theme was "The three White dresses" you will wear in your life. First being when you are blessed, second-baptism, and third-temple marriage. Christine did her project on Hmong dancing and PK did her's on learning how to sew Hmong clothes. Both talked about how they were thankful that in a time where most teenagers forget their roots and where they come from because it's uncool, family and the gospel has helped them to stay grounded and focused. It was very bitter sweet as this will be the twins last year in young womens. We are so proud of our girls and only wish them the best. I know someday they will make beautiful brides and great mothers! With all my love, your big "little" sister.

2 comments:

  1. Your picture of You and the girls is so cute:) I love that your mom made there outfits. She did an AMAZING job. How is she feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trisha!!! My gosh it's been too long. How are you guys? We are doing great and my mom is doing well too. Thanks for asking about her. I love your blog too. I always spend a ton of time reading and catching up on blogs. Hope all is well with you guys!

    ReplyDelete