Thursday, August 20, 2009

The boating excursion

Although we've been on the boat many times before this particular trip had many "first's" such as mom's first time back on the boat in how many years?!!! Andrew knew mom's currency so he promised her if she came he would do geneology! Before we knew it mom was in the front seat and ready to go. We are very glad she came. Thanks Mom!
Then...who falls asleep on the boat in the middle of all that fun? Leave to us. The girls were out and...
so was I. I swear I wasn't out that long but obviously long enough to get a few photos taken. Cyri was out cold too.
Then she woke up and realized the she was still stuck in the bulky life jacket and was not happy.
And then for the grand finale, I finally conquered that stupid knee board and got up 3 times!!! Yay for me, it only took 10 years! Shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment